Friday, April 27, 2007

Silly ferrets!

The other night I was lying in bed and I heard the girls wrassling. They typically don't do this and it sounded pretty heated. I could hear one of them hissing at the other and it wasn't the "Let's Play" hiss it was more the "Don't fuck with me" hiss. And there was squeaking as one apparently throttled the other. So finally I get up to see what the hell is going on and I see Tess scurrying along with a treat in her mouth. What I suspect happened is that Tess got wise to Rigby's thieving ways and stole back her treat. Tess really likes these chicken jerkey treats and will hide them around the apartment to eat later. Rigby really likes the fruit treats and eats hers all at one time and then goes and steals Tess's jerkey treats when nothing else is left. Technically all the treats belong to both of them, but Tess does the work to hide the jerkey treats after they both have eaten their fill of the fruit treats. Rigby will just leave the jerkey treats because she likes them less.

No comments: