Thursday, April 05, 2007

Joanne's Critter Farm

Last night I dreamt that I was staying at Joanne's house. I was sleeping on her (non-existent) sleeper sofa. When I woke up in the morning, on the table by the couch was her new pet, which she had purchased earlier while I slept. It was a baby turkey! It was about three to four inches tall and looked exactly like a miniature adult male turkey. It was prancing around and stretching its neck and crowing like a rooster. I got out my cell phone so that I could take a video of it to post on YouTube and send to CuteOverload.com, but my bare leg kept getting in the shot and I was too lazy to sit up. Then I noticed that Joanne's pet tarantula was out of its terrarium and I got a little pissed at her because she said she would keep it in the whole time I was visiting. Also, I was worried that it would kill the ferrets.

1 comment:

Robin said...

What did you eat before bed?