Sunday, April 08, 2007

A view from the top

These are the photos from the Big Climb. I managed to remember my camera and get about 4 shots before the damn batteries died.


This is the Bank of America Tower at 6:45 in the morning on the morning of the climb. It was really shrouded in fog all morning long.
A view of the sound. You can see all the fog. I liked being up there in the fog because it made the whole morning seem kind of mysterious and surreal. Plus I think it is kind of neat to be in the clouds. :)

Another shot of the sound. The fog had kept coming and going at this point.



Last but not least, the city. I thought it was cool we were so high up. The cars appeard to be the size of micromachines because of how high up we were. (I added the link because it appears that not everyone is as versed in boy toys from the 90's as I am.) :)

3 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Micromachines? :)

Cool pics.

Stephen said...

Those pics are soooooo cool!

My face is the first for the colour scheme. But I also liked the last one ~ almost like being in an airplane :)

Kate the Peon said...

I thought you were just being pretentious instead of saying "tiny." :)