Friday, April 20, 2007

How can you tell I'm feeling better?

I can wipe my own ass! Yay! (Or for something less vulgar, I can put on my own socks.) There's still some soreness and some stiffness but between the Aleve and the chiropractor by this afternoon I was moving much better. I'm hoping by Monday to be mostly pain free. (Well a gal can hope right?)

I'm finally watching The Da Vinci Code. It seems to be a pretty good movie, but it was quite some time ago that I read the book so I don't remember too much about it. It is kind of long and a tiny bit boring at times. I do like Ian McClellan, but he kind of will always be Magneto to me. I do like the story though. I like the idea. I know it isn't true, but it is such an interesting idea. I kind of also like the idea of that tomb that they think is the family of Jesus or Joseph (I can't remember which.)

I'm not sure how well netflix is working for me. I'm only doing the 1 movie at a time version (relatively cheap) but even that, I tend to sit on a movie for almost a month before I get around to watching it. I don't know why that is. I think I need to rearrange my queue.

I have to shoe shop this weekend. Michelle says that my black shoes won't go with my outift on Saturday so I have to come up with gold, or bronze or green or maroon or at the very least brown. I think she said gold was the #1 color. I loathe shoe shopping. I think that's going to be this Sunday's adventure.

1 comment:

... said...

Glad you are feeling better. I have been lucky so far with the back, but my mom used to suffer from terrible pain.