Friday, December 16, 2005

2 Thoughts before going to bed.

1 - I made the cutest little pizza tonight. I baked a bigger one on the pizza stone for the potluck tomorrow. But for mine, I used a pie pan and it turned out very well. And it was perfect for me for dinner. In the future, I may have to set aside smaller balls of dough for pizza and do this again. To use one of Michelle's phrases: It was so cute and little. :D

2 - I'm in pain. It is my own damn fault and I'm well aware of that. I stood all afternoon, wrapping presents. I stood during the hour of my meeting tonight. And worst, I walked home from work tonight. I did not get out to catch the bus in enough time to not have to wait at least 20 or 25 minutes (depending on my bus choice). There are only 2 that go by my apartment that would not require me to hill climb, or basically walk as far as I would walk if I just walked from work. So while I've been much better and more careful about not walking and hill climbing, I can't do it 100% of the time like I'm supposed to. I ended up getting home at 7:45 which is when the 1st bus would've been just picking me up. (Provided it was on time.)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

No ferret vacation. So sad.

Jodi said...

I like the idea of a cute pizza. Your wrapping reminds me that I haven't started my shopping yet. Yikes!

... said...

I am so excited, I shipped my last box yesterday...no more shopping for me, except for small things I might see for people and just pick up...yeah!!!

Your pizzas sound awesome.