Thursday, December 08, 2005

A bunch of photos that should've been posted sooner.

So as promised some time ago, here's the pics of the arts & crafts Michelle & I did in California.



These are the magnets I made for my girls. Some of them. I made one for each of my gals, the Brownies in brown uniforms and my 3 Juniors in green. They are really cute!

The process of grouting our mosaics was not pleasant. This is mine with the black grout added. I kept mine. It is in a bag in my bedroom. I intend to finish cleaning off the black sooner or later.


Michelle's coasters. They had cute potential, but were so coated in grout that it was impossible to find the glass underneath.

Michelle's coasters pre-grout. They had such cute potential!

My box part way through and definitely pre-grout.

The lesson we learned is definitely that mosaics are not fun.

So this would be the new hair color. I know it is an ass picture but my girls were even less able to take a picture of my hair than I was. I'll try to take a better pic maybe over the weekend.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Mosaics are NOT FUN, but clay magnets are. I have no regrets whatsoever about chucking those coasters in the trash. They were making me tense.

I like the hair color.