Sunday, December 04, 2005

dun dun dun dun! Imperial

I was on the bus yesterday when a woman reached into her many bags and pulled out a box of Imperial margerine. I was afraid she was just going to start eating the margerine right there, but she didn't. Slightly weirder. She leaned across the aisle and offered me one of the sticks. I politely declined.

I my apartment last night at 7:00 to go volunteer at The Moore Theater for their show Googlewhack. I have absolutely no idea why the plea for more volunteers went out. There were only about 100 people in attendence of the show. And there were already 2 other volunteers and 2 regular ushers. Since I'm volunteering on Saturday again for the show I decided not to stay this time and watch. So I head out to wait for the bus. (Sigh the bus) and I waited and I waited and I waited. I was about 1/2 hour out in the freezingass cold. (The bus was at least 10 minutes late) When it was my stop I totally didn't want to get off the bus where it was warm.

Yay gluten free restaurant for lunch today! :D

3 comments:

Stephen said...

I was at the show on Wednesday :)

Unknown said...

Time to put your headphones back on...you really DO need protection from the crazies!

Joanne said...

I had them in my coat, but the batteries had died so I took it off. Sometimes, I wear it anyway to prevent people from talking to me.