Monday, December 26, 2005

2005 The year in questions:

I borrowed this from Jodi, who seems to have borrowed this from her sister. :)

January
1 - Did you have any New Year's Resolutions this year?
Nope, I don't believe in them.
2 - Who kissed you at midnight?
Lesbians or gay men or perhaps nobody. I can't remember.
3 - Does it snow where you live?
Nope. :(
4 - Do you like hot chocolate?
Sometimes I do. It depends.
5 - Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
Nope. It sounds like something that in theory sounds like fun but the reality would so much less fun. I do not so secretly want to go to the Rose Parade in Pasadena and camp out on the side walk to watch it live, but again that sounds like something that sounds like fun but probably wouldn't be.

February
1 - Who was your Valentine in 2005?
Baxter.
2 - What did your Valentine get you?
I'm pretty sure she got me some poop to clean up off the floor. Bax was good like that.
3 - When you were little, did you buy Valentines for your whole class?
But of course. Didn't everybody?

March
1 - Are you Irish?
Nope.
2 - Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day?
I have green by default, my eyes are green.
3 - What did you do for St. Patty's Day?
Nothing special I'm sure.

April
1 - Do you like the rain?
I must. If I didn't I wouldn't have moved to Seattle.
2 - Did you play an April Fools joke on anyone?
Oh good golly yes. And it was beautiful. And Matthew may never forgive me.
3 - Do you get tons of candy on Easter?
Nope, but since I work for a Catholic employer, I get Good Friday off. That's better.

May
1 - What's your favorite kind of flower?
Tulips I think. I also am partial to daffodils, irises and sweet peas.
2 - Do you like the spring?
Yes, I believe after winter it is my favorite season.
3 - Finish the phrase: April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?
Sunshine and happiness to my apartment.
4 - What would you think of as a spring color?
Yellow

June
1 - What year did you graduate from school?
High School - 1992
College - 1996
2 - Did you go on any vacations last June?
HAWAII!!! It was awesome!

July
1 - What did you do on the 4th of July?
Sadly, I had to check back on my blog to discover that I did NOTHING on the 4th of July.
2 - Did you go on any vacations during this month?
Nope, sadly.

August
1 - Did you do anything special to end off your summer?
I went camping in Oregon with my coworker and her roommate and a friend. It was fabulous!
2 - What was your favorite summer memory of '05?
HAWAII!!!
3 - Do you go swimming a lot in the summer?
Not as much as I'd like. Seattle has very few outdoor pools, imagine that, and I do not love the indoor pools.
4 - Do you go to the beach a lot?
No

September
1 - Did you attend school/college in 05?
Yes I took Physics 100 at the college I work for.
2 - Who is/was your favorite teacher?
My 1st grade teacher and my 3rd grade teacher.
3 - Do you like fall better than summer?
Yes, but since summer is my least favorite season that doesn't mean too much.

October
1 - What was your favorite Halloween Costume ever?
I don't know that I have one. I'm not a huge fan of dressing up in costumes for Halloween because I can never think of anything.
2 - What's your favorite candy?
CHOCOLATE!
3 - What did you dress up like this year?
A girl from the 50's. It is the same costume I wore last year. I only wear it to volunteer at the Pacific Science Center.

November
1 - Whose house do you usually go to for Thanksgiving?
As a single person, I don't really have any traditional place to go for Thanksgiving. Whoever invites me.
2 - Do you like stuffing?
No.
3 - What are you thankful for?
A job that I don't hate.

December
1 - Do you like Christmas?
Eh. It could be so much easier but it will never be.
2 - Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe?
No.
3 - What do you want this year for Christmas?
Things to be slightly easier.
4 - What's the best present you ever got for Christmas?
Bert my Cabbage Patch Kid who was my alter ego for a very long time.
5 - Do you like cold weather?
Yes. I miss it. I wish it would snow!

4 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Bert, the Cabbage Patch Kid?????

Other than that, we're a lot alike. Sorry about that. :)

Joanne said...

Yeah, Bert the Cabbage Patch Kid. You got a problem with that KTP? :)

Kate the Peon said...

No, no problem with that.

Snicker snicker.

Mind Sprite said...

Camping out to watch the Rose Parade definitely sounds more fun than it is. I spent the night in the gutter because my slippery sleeping bag kept sliding off the curb. And you can't see the floats very well at all. Watch it at home in your jammies!