Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Why does it always gotta be virgins?

I had a dream last night that I was living on this compound, we had lots and lots of money. I met this guy who was quiet and geeky and I was interested. We had a fairly slow flirtation. At some point in the dream he brought me yellow roses. And I ran down to the field he was in and kissed him. But it was awkward. Later I was in my building of the compound and in my room packing. This whole group of African American rappers came in and they were having a meeting in my room with a lot of seating. (Like a theater but it was weird.) They were talking about some drug thing and how they were going to punish this guy who was dealing. Apparently I was also into this one guy who was a rapper because he was leaning on me and I was rubbing his arm. But when nerdy guy came in he had a hurt look on his face and left and I went after him into my bedroom where I kissed him again and pounced. Mid pounce he said that he was still a virgin and I said "Oh isn't that always the way?" Kinda killed the mood. Later we fast forward a little bit and I have 2 friends helping me, but one of them sets fire to my hat collection to burn the whole place down. Rapper guy I was into and I manage to put out the fire but then one of the other buildings on the compound exploded.

Man: To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.
If you are a woman and dream that you are in the arms of a man, suggests that you are accepting and welcoming your stronger assertive personality . It may also highlight your desires to be in a relationship and your image of the ideal man.

Roses: To see roses blooming in your dream, signifies faithfulness in love and the arrival of a much joyous occasion. Roses also symbolize love, passion, femininity, and romance, particularly if they are red roses. If you see a white rose, then it symbolizes virginity, pureness, and secrecy. It you see a yellow rose, then it refers to infidelity or jealousy.

Kiss: To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment.

Virgin: To dream that you are a virgin, symbolizes purity and potential. In particular, for a married woman to dream that she is a virgin, signifies past regrets and remorse and a bleak future.

Fire: Depending on the context of your dream, to see fire in your dream can symbolizes destruction, passion, desire, illumination, transformation, enlightenment, or anger. It may suggest that something old is passing and something new is entering your life. Your thoughts and views are changing. In particular, if the fire is under control or contained in one area, it is a metaphor of your own internal fire and inner transformation. It also represents your drive and motivation.
To dream that you put out a fire, signifies that you will overcome your obstacles in your life through much work and effort.

Explosion: To see explosions in your dream, signifies a loss and displeasure in business. It may also mean that your repressed emotions and rage have come to the surface in a forceful and violent manner.

What an interesting hodgepodge of images. I especially like how I dreamed about yellow roses and that's what nerdy boy brought and then he got jealous and that's what yellow roses mean. Apparently my subconscious believes my mother's psychic visit.

No comments: