Sunday, December 11, 2005

Happiness is...

Did you ever see those books? Anyway, today happiness is finding a can of forgotten waterchestnuts in the cupboard so that my home made ginger chicken will be especially yummy. :D

Today is do gooder day apparently. I first did some work on the encampment, for which I am the director. Now I'm working on the calendar for the girls' moms to let them know what is happening when. And later I'll be working on my trainer application since I'm going to become a trainer.

Yesterday I volunteered to be an usher for Googlewhack again. I didn't stay for the show again since I was so tired. I had spent the early part of the day shopping with the girls. I bought my mom a couple of books for her birthday and the gift card for the last tag I pulled off the giving tree. So I am officially all done buying Christmas presents. Ooh, and I have bought Christmas cards. I may actually get them sent this year. I need to use up my child abuse stamps that I bought while I was in California before the postal rate goes up.

And finally, mad props to the Clorox bleach pen. My hair is still giving off dye. I totally didn't think about that when I put on a new white shirt yesterday and my hair was still damp. Just before I left I looked and I had several spots of black cherry kool-aid color on my new (just bought over Thanksgiving weekend) white shirt. Fuck. But I rinsed it and then used the bleach pen and the color is gone! Yay!

No comments: