Saturday, December 03, 2005

A meme from my sistah

So I received this from my sister, as an email, but I did change 3 questions beacause they were about if this was being emailed. I borrowed the questions from MindSprite.

1. What is your full name? Freida Wilhelmenia Miller (oh wait that's the fake name I give out sometimes.)
2. What color pants are you wearing? Blue jeans
3. What are you listening to right now? Commercials. :(
4. What was the last thing you ate? Dibs (mint chocolate ice cream type)
5. Do you wish on stars? bien sur, and drop coins in fountains and and and...
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? fuschia
7. How is the weather right now? Cold
8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A coworker
9. One of your scars, how did you get it? I have one on my knee from when I was camping with my Scout troop when I was maybe 5th grade and I was jumping over a folded up tent and my foot caught on something and I landed knee first.
10. How old are you today? 31
11. Favorite drink? Rum
12. Favorite sport? hockey!
13. Hair color? Brownish reddish brown
14. Do you wear contacts? No
15. Siblings? 1 younger and 1 older sister
16. Favorite Month? January
17. Favorite food? Tacos!
18. What was the last movie you saw? In the movie theater, Harry Potter 4, at home 50 First Dates
19. Favorite day of the year? I don't have one
20. What do you do to vent anger? The Peevery!
21. What was your favorite toy as a child? Bert, my Cabbage Patch Kid alter ego
22. Summer or winter? Winter
23. Hugs or kisses? kisses
24. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
25. What annoys you the most? Random Stoppers!
26. If you could put 5 bands together to perform a concert, who would you choose? Pearl Jam, 27. What books are you reading? Son of a Witch, although I have a huge stack from the library waiting to be read.
28. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday while watching The Apprentice because Randal seeing his wife was so sweet & cute.
29. What is under your bed? Better you don't ask, but storage boxes and maybe a sleeping ferret or 2.
30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Kate
31. What did you do last night? Worked on my paper, watched TV, IM'd Michelle
32. What are you afraid of? Insects and the dark
33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? butter
34. What is your favorite car? Hybrid
35. Favorite flower? tulips
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5
37. How many years at your current job? 2 1/4
38. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, Sundays are for adventures!
39. What did you do on your last birthday? Dragged Michelle to Disneyland.
40. How many states have you lived in? 5
41. How many cities have you lived in? 5
42. Favorite Disney Character? Belle, or Mickey or Eeyore. I have to pick only one?
43. What is the first thing you think when you wake up? Christ it isn't even 6:15, go back to sleep until the alarm goes off!

No comments: