Saturday, December 24, 2005

Requisite 3 hours

I'm here at the airport having allowed myself 'extra time' because of the potential for delays due to holiday travel. I arrived at 8:15. Three hours before my flight. Ok, Ok I didn't have to get here this early, but I've been anxious about this whole trip so why not be anxious about arriving on time too? Basically I just didn't want to get stranded in a really long line at security. There was even a warning on the news that they were going to start searching more people blah blah blah allow extra time. Bah humbug. :)

Obviously they have wifi here. I paid 10 whole dollars for 24 hours worth of access. It is odd that I won't pay this at like the convention center, but at the airport, where I'm basically trapped, I've got no issues. Luckily I'm in like 2 tournaments on Its Your Turn, so I have plenty of games to play while I wait. And I think it's been awhile since I've read a recap at Television Without Pity.

I also have coloring! I received my Christmas present on Thursday from Michelle and Bryan. She sent me a coloring book and some paint by number greeting cards. Now, this isn't just some you know, Beauty and the Beast Coloring Book. It is from Uncommon Goods (who may be my favorite shopping site ever now) and is swirls and designs on fancy art paper. It is very very nice and I'm very excited to bust it open and start coloring. I even bought a new box of Crayolas for the occassion. :D I also dug out my box of oil pastels, both of which should prove entertaining for me.

I've invited my sister to join the blog so you may or may not see posts from her pop up periodically. Of course this means I can't bitch about her anymore. ;) (Just kidding kiddo, I never say bad things about you.)

In any case, hope y'all have a Merry Christmas! I may or may not be back here before then. Hard to say. :)

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Being stuck would definitely make it worth the $10.

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip!

Jodi said...

Merry Christmas to you too. I know you don't really know me, but I enjoy reading your blog (and definitely your peeves!)