Monday, December 12, 2005

Healthy ability to laugh at ones self.



It is really good that I have that. Because I am ever so bad at all the things I enjoy doing. We had the office bowling party. I love to bowl. I am AWFUL at bowling. But I broke 50 both times so that makes me happy. That's all I need. :) I think I may have even made a spare. :D I also enjoy pool which I'm terrible at. I love to do arts & crafts which I only have a 4th grade skill with. Matty P & I play games and I all the time but the only one I can win at with any possibility is Phase 10. Tomorrow MP & I are going to play cribbage. I shall be combing the net looking for info on tips and strategies for playing cribbage. :)

So here's the lockt for my mom with the 4 leaf clover in it. When my pops & I were driving back from Indiana, we stopped at a rest stop where there were tons of them. I have 6 (now 5) of them dried in my apartment. They haven't been so lucky but I can have faith.

This is an attempted picture of my new red hair, but I don't think you can really tell how red it is. It just looks like I have dark hair.

2 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Trendy glasses.

And I liked the earlier pic of the hair color - it looked sort of purplish, but not in a bad way.

Jodi said...

We had a work bowling holiday party too. Everyone was saying how awful they'd be...well, I was the worst. Didn't even break 50! Grrr!