Friday, December 16, 2005

Darn my procrastination

I was going to bring the babies home with me to visit the folks instead of leaving them alone in the apartment all week long. Unfortunately when I called just now, they already have 2 animals flying in the cabin, so no pets for me. :( I didn't ask about checking them because I think that's icky and cruel. I don't know if they even do that anymore. The kittens will just have to stay in the apartment and party themselves silly.

Rigby fell in the tub again yesterday. In retaliation (or more like in response to the fact that she pottied several times in the tub and then walked through it so there was poo on her) I bathed her yesterday evening. She smells all fruity (since I use some random brand of kids' shampoo) and fluffy. I love it when they are freshly bathed. Now if I could only catch Tess & do the same thing. She's a little more slippier.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

They'll actually be fine. When I went to CA I was gone that long and nothing untoward happened to them. Ferrets are strangely self reliant. I just thought that the fam might like to meet them. Although the ferrets may be thrilled they aren't being dragged half way across the country to be loved [attacked] by a 10 year old child and 2 or 3 cats and 2 dogs. (Little dogs and no they wouldn't be attacked but I don't know if they've ever been around other types of animals.)

... said...

Flying pets in the cargo hold is really not that bad. I have had to do it twice with my cats. It was that or give them up for adoption when we moved which I think would have been worse.