Monday, August 09, 2004

Deoderant pennance

Sigh... I forgot my deoderant this morning and discovered this fact when I got out of the shower at the gym and went to put it on. Crap. Now admittedly I live only 1/2 a mile from work but that 1/2 mile takes me about 20 minutes to walk when I factor in stop lights and traffic and all that crap. So walking home is not an option. At the appropriate hour of 8:30, I head down to the student bookstore and buy one there. My choices... shower fresh or baby powder. By Lady's Choice... in a bright pink wrapper thingy. Yuck. Both options stink. This will teach me to never forget my deoderant again. And, now, it has just dawned on me that I totally could've walked to QFC which is like 3 blocks from here. Double sigh...

Final thought, what do you think that gritty stuff in the bottom of my 100% juice Tree Top Grape Juice is? It is kinda scary... Anyone with kids care to try to explain it to me?

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

1. Do you really sweat so much that working in an office is going to make your armpits stink?
2. Pulverized grape seeds?
3. Correct spelling = deodorant (odor being the root word)

Joanne said...

1 - No, not in the office, but I like the antiperspirant part.
2 - Eek.
3 - whatever... :)