Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Sewing Class

Whee!~ Sewing Class was fun. I never realized it could be this easy. I have done all the basic seams for my pants. I just have to put in the waist, hem the bottoms and put in the drawstring. I'll be cautiously optimistic about the funness of this. I may buy a pattern and material and just sew at the stitch shop a couple more times before I decide anything drastic like buy a sewing machine. The only downer... I'm going to have to go to a different store for patterns. She doesn't carry patterns in the size I would need. Sigh. The pants pattern had to be in the unisex variety because the women's patterns didn't go high enough. It would be nice, though, to be able to make some of my own clothes. I tried on my pants tonight and they will fit! Now I'm all paranoid that they'll just randomly fall apart... neurotic, I Know...

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

If your pants are going to fall off randomly, I suggest wearing them to one of those firefighter fundraisers.