Tuesday, August 17, 2004

One of THOSE mornings

I woke up this morning at 3:45. Three Fucking Forty Five! I then proceeded to spend the next hour and a half before the alarm went off tossing and turning and cursing. At 5:15, my alarm finally went off and I began to get ready to go to the gym. I went into the kitchen... was putting rice into a bowl to take to work, poured half the rice on the floor. Had to get down to clean it up... and on and on the morning went until I looked at the clock and realized it was 6:00 and I still wasn't ready to go to the gym and by now it would take me at least another 10 minutes to get ready so I wouldn't get to the gym until like 6:40ish - 6:45 depending and we stop to shower at 7:00 so I gave up and went back to bed. This was a good thing actually because when I woke my mood had improved a great deal. I had 2 dreams that I can remember the high points of while I was sleeping for 48 minutes...

The first had me sitting in my office talking to a coworker and my back was to her but as I turned around there were just jackets. Empty jackets everywhere but the one that scared me was the one in the doorway suspended in the air with no hook or no person in it...

Coat: To see or wear a coat in your dream, symbolizes your protectiveness and defensive persona. You may be isolating yourself. Consider also the color, appearance, and type of coat for additional significance.

The second which should've been more traumatizing but strangely wasn't had a man in my apartment. He was bleeding. A lot. I don't remember if it was due to an injury, but he was getting blood everywhere.

Blood: To see blood in your dream, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments. If you see the word "blood" written in your dream, then it may refer to some situation in your life that is permanent and cannot be changed.

Man: To see a man in your dream, denotes the masculine aspect of yourself - the side that is assertive, rational, aggressive, and/or competitive. If the man is known to you, then the dream may reflect you feelings and concerns you have about him.

After the 1st dream I awoke with a start but fell right back to sleep. After/during the 2nd dream it became clear to me that Linkin Park was playing on the clock/radio and I woke up naturally. Hmmm....

No comments: