Saturday, August 21, 2004

Drunkenbloggen

Is that anything like farfegneugen? (Ok I have no idea how to spell that word from the old VW commercials, just accept what I'm trying to spell and move on.) The nice thing about the fact that I haven't been drinking in quite a while (2 + weeks) it means that it doesn't take too terribly much to get tipsy again. As we were walking up the hill, I thought I saw a mouse. V seemed to think this was funny and asked what I would've done if it was a mouse. I said I would've grabbed his arm and screamed. So I said... "I'm afraid of mice, I'm afraid of bugs." Two totally unrelated items apparently. We laughed our asses off as we walked up the hill... In the retelling it perhaps isn't as funny... I think I want cake. I love cake. Now I'm watching Clerks and falling asleep. Awww... I don't know where I was going with that awww... Cake. I think I'm having some cake. Did I mention I love cake. Sleepy, oh so sleepy... Later kids... behave!

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Drunk and home before 10 pm? What kind of night is that?