Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Today's Horrorscope for me

Not that I'm a big believer in them, although I'd like to believe. Of course I'd also like to believe I can just twitch my nose and make what I want to happen happen or just recite a few words and make a dream come true but... Horrorscopes are slightly more believable (although really not)...

Courtesy of yahoo.
Overview: Someone you haven't seen in a very long time will cross your path now -- someone who, believe it or not, is still carrying a torch for you. So what are you going to do about this? Think hard.

There are a couple of people that I can think of from my distant past that I would jump on in a heart beat. Let's hope this one is right... :)

Ooh... on another section of my horrorscope...Daily singles love (by Astrology.com)
You are discovering all kinds of things about yourself lately. Whatever you do, don't confine your self-image to what others think of you. You are so much more interesting than most people will ever have a chance to learn. -

Well isn't that special? :)

No comments: