Thursday, August 05, 2004

Joanne is Retarded?

Here are the day's events...

This morning when I came in, my keyboard was typing weirdly. I had spilled coke in it yesterday. I blame my boobs because the coke was between me and my keyboard and I think THEY knocked the coke over. It had nothing to do with me. So, this morning when I get in, every time I hit the space bar key, instead of giving me a space, the cursor would go back to the beginning of the line. Never a good sign. I call helpdesk & they came up and replaced my keyboard.

Fastforward to lunch time. I'm sitting at my desk eating... what do I do. You know the answer. It is inevitible. Yup, dumped another 1/2 a cup of coke into my new, pre-owned keyboard. Sigh. Obviously I need a sippy cup and a straw or something. The extremely nice helpdesk guy came up, though, and just left another keyboard with me in case this one starts giving me problems. I lurrrvee him... Too bad married with baby. That is an inappropriate stalking... oops work crush.

No comments: