Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Wiccan thing michelle was talking about...

Michelle was talking in her blog recently about some wiccan belief wherein if you want to bring something into your life you must act as though you already have it. The Wiccan version of dressing for the job you want not the job you have I guess so here goes:

I have my boss's job. She has decided not to return after much soul searching and nagging of husband to accept real job. I get a modest increase (I wouldn't turn down her salary, but I don't even need as much as she makes presently) that allows me to put more toward credit card bills and makes me a little less stressed about $$. As a result of this new found inner calmness I am able to go out on adventures a bit more often (and not adventures in gay bars). Whilst on adventure in the big city I meet a rather nice, not excessively handsome, tall, beefy guy with a sense of humor who sweeps me off my feet and I ride off into the sunset on the back of his motorcycle. :)

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Hee... whilst.

Peeved Michelle said...

Hee... whilst.

Peeved Michelle said...

Hee... whilst.