Wednesday, August 04, 2004

I'm done!

With the 2nd tape of transcription. Very little is happier than when I hear the tape stop. It is funny, I started out liking the husband because he was so clear and concise in his speech and the wife was all over the place. By the end I totally liked the wife and thought the husband was an ass. He has issues with the word "Land lord"... He thinks pot should be legalized. And when asked why he loved his wife, he couldn't really come up with anything good. Oh and when asked what scares you... the wife gave the stock answer... losing the hubby... his answer was something along people telling him what to do. Jesus... what a stupid article (read that with an Irish accent). Hee... the phrase stupid article has been running through my head. It is from one of the Maeve Binchy books to indicate a stupid person.

Final thought of the night... new work crush... stalkingvictim... isn't as cute as I remember him being. I saw him today at work. Maybe there really IS something to the fact that we remember things the way we want to, not how they really are. He is cute, though, but not as out of my league as I originally thought he was... :D

No comments: