Saturday, August 21, 2004

Paint Out

Well, V & I went to the paint out today. It was a good time of course. We were originally assigned to Capital Hill but when we got up there they needed people on 1st Hill (Where we actually live) so we volunteered to come back here and work. Strangely enough we even got assigned to our own neighborhood. I got goof off in my eye. Two drops dripped straight into it from a sign. It burns worse than anything I can think of. Luckily we were right across the street of Virginia Mason hospital when it happened so we went in and I was able to go into the bathroom and run water into my eye. Otherwise it was fun. We worked with a cute old couple and this other random guy. Tomorrow is the celebration at the Outback. I'm also looking forward to that... Outback YUM! :D We were all done by 1:30 (lunch time) so I am home earlier than I originally thought and am now totally ready for a nap. :D

No comments: