Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Sigh...

Yet another reason to hate Satan... he makes my mom totally crazy. Much crazier than she usually is and that's actually pretty difficult so we must spend the days having conversations about such fun topics as: why does satan do the things he does... well duh, he is satan. Why won't Chris wake up & smell the sulfur? Well that's the hardest thing for a kid to do & Satan's the only dad he's ever known. And on and on and on... I will rue the day forever that she got MSN messenger.

3 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Why did you give her your user name? Crazy.

Joanne said...

Once upon a time the jominkbax hotmail address was the only one I used... It is the one I now use for MSN messenger, she figured it out. She is slightly more intelligent about computers than I thought.

TIMMY! said...

lmao....i made the same mistake giving my mother my IM as well.

now i see her typing and about 7 minutes later i have an entire essay to read on IM. egad