Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A room with a view

Apparently at some point in the whoknowshowdistant future, I will be losing my city view. Why one may ask, because the old folks home on the next street over is expanding and adding a base and another 19 story tower. I strongly suspect that that 19 story tower will completely obstruct my view of the tall city buildings that I have currently. I will be sad about this a little. Lately while working on my latest transcript project (more on this in a min) I find myself sitting at my table in the dark just staring out the window at the lights in all the other buildings. Then I think that these are all office buildings and what a bloody waste of electricity since they all seem to have lights on but still. :) I think I should ask Jaddua, my landlord, if my rent will go down once I lose my view. :)

The subject of my latest transcription tape would make any straight man drool. Bisexual stripper... isn't that every man's fantasy? :)

I have death cough again. I hate death cough. This time I don't even know why I have it. Usually I get death cough, basically this really nasty cough that sounds like I'm hacking up a lung or something, after a cold but I just woke up with it this morning. It also means that I get winded fairly easily... just climbing the stairs at work makes me exhausted. For some random reason whenever I'm having breathing issues like this the middle of my back itches. So totally driving me nuts right now. Kind of like when I'm coming down with a cold the roof of my mouth itches.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

I thought you were supposed to talk to your doctor about your breathing issues.