Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Response to Timmy's Request for an audioblog

Timmy,

Upon careful reflection of the intracies of carrying out the plan to audioblog the random moaner, I must deny your request to record random moaner for the following reasons:

1 - She hasn't returned since that day. I'm not sad about that.
2 - I don't own a cell phone or any recording device actually that would ease the recording of random moaner.
3 - The complexities of sneaking a recording device into the shower area are a little too difficult for me to work out, seeing as how I would have no place to hide said recording device, and I have the feeling that not hiding it would have me branded a freak and run out of there.

I apologize for any inconvienence this may cause you and hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely,
The management of Joanne's 30 angst.

PS in answer to your other question... what kind of pervert are you pervy mcperv? :)

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

Our other pervy friend once had me record a sexy version of me saying "good night" that played whenever his computer shut down.