Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Awww...

I just got an email with the subject exchange and I kept looking at it going, who? I don't know who this is. Then I opened it and discovered it was V's most recent ex. Poor kid. V really broke his heart. He didn't want to have to meet up with V to do the exchange of crapeth accumulated at each other's home during relationship. I've never had to do that. Sometimes I feel like Phoebe on Friends... I've never had a long term relationship... Should I panic about this or be optimistic that someday Paul Rudd will sweep me off my feet. :) AND... she was older than me when she met him... of course she is like a billion times hotter than me (and no that isn't false modesty where I expect you to say oh but you're...because just no...). My boss is fond of pointing out that Jesus didn't start his ministry until he was 30. Of course he was dead at 32 so there you go... something to look forward to. Is this a fall repeat of 30 angst? Am I trying to steal Michelle's 30 angst thunder?? Isn't it amazing how I can turn a post that started out to be about V and his most recent ex around to be all about me? :)

Random other note... I just finished part 2 of the bisexual stripper tape. Something was wrong with the recording and it was like listening to a 33 1/3 record played at 45 rpms. Strangely they were slow enough talkers that I could totally keep up and I think it actually sped up the transcribing process since 20 min = 1 hr or so and this 30 min tape took an hour and a half ... never mind on that note. :) But it did amuse me that Drew's questions were really quickly asked and he sounded like Alvin...

No comments: