Thursday, September 23, 2004

Today's Skirt

I'm wearing a skirt I love today. I love it mostly for the size it says on the tag. Strangely enough this is yet another size smaller, however, I've actually been able to wear this skirt for years so it isn't like a REAL size smaller. But still, the # on the tag is nice. I very very rarely wear skirts so this feels actually slightly weird to me. There's a lot of air movement that I'm not used to. It must be like wearing boxers for guys. :) I'm also wearing a sweater that I like a lot. It is totally soft, and for some reason makes my big boobies look even bigger. This is a decent clothes day. AND I worked out. AND I've gotten used to the weird GF bread because I eat it every morning as a toasted peanut butter sandwich so my cracker crisis is apparently over. AND I called our student worker at 5:45 like he asked me to... he even claimed he was going to the gym too. Not only did that not happen, but he is late to work again. hee hee hee. What a great morning!

No comments: