Friday, September 17, 2004

Support your small town whatever...

So I frequent this pet store near my house that is small and local and I try to support the small guys when I can. But the woman running it is making it more and more difficult. I was upset enough when the other pet store I frequent changed into one that only sells rock & twig food for dogs & cats only (so nothing ferrety there). The other shop usually had some of what I need. Last night I went in looking for 2 different specific types of treats (that I've gotten there before) and 2 different kinds of foods (again that I'd gotten there before). They had nothing I was looking for. I guess she is changing her stock around, but all she's really done is drive me to Petco.

ETA: Stupid Petco. I did my order online so I don't have to find a local petco and they are shipping it in bits and pieces...

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

In an unrelated comment, I wonder what happened to unkymoods.com?