Friday, September 17, 2004

Migraines

I hate them. Last night after work I had a terrible one. I tried napping at like 7ish to try to feel better. No dice. I woke up at 8ish and decided to cook dinner. Just standing made my head want to explode. I won't even go into the waves of nausea as I browned ground beef for my spaghetti. I kept thinking that if I just ate I'd feel better. Nope. Finally got dinner cooked took 2 bites and went no more... gave up at 9ish and went to bed. Missed the apprentice and the. best. boardroom. ever! I'll catch it on Sat. I feel so much better this morning. I love feeling better when I had felt poorly.

1 comment:

Peeved Michelle said...

It was the Best. Boardroom. Ever! I kept looking for you on IM so that we could chat about it. I literally gasped when the big moment was revealed. I saw it coming, but it was still shocking. Even the contestants were shocked. One looked like puking was imminent and another just stood there, dazed.