Thursday, September 09, 2004

Boobies

Yes folks, a post about boobies. :) The book I'm STILL reading (I know I know it's been a while since I started it and I'm really not THAT slow a reader), Fat Girl's Guide to life has pointed out an interesting phenomenon. (Yes despite my claim that I'm a size 2 in a previous post, I haven't seen a size 2 since I WAS 2. I am far from a perfect size 2, but if I won't tell my own mother my real size, you think I'll tell a bunch of relative strangers?). Anyway, the book claims that something like 90% of the cosmetic surgeons in this country are men but something like 80% of cosmetic surgery recipients are women. She talks a lot about how men are surrounded by ideals yet women are much more forgiving. Blah blah blah... Not really my point. Going back to the thought on hand, boobies. Michelle (of Peeves & Botheration fame) asked me recently if I lost a lot of weight and the boobs went with the rest (as they are wont to do when a person loses weight) and I had the cash, would I reaugment my boobies. Right now I have relatively big boobies. As Rosie O'Donnell points out in Beautiful Girls, God is a fair guy. Big girls get big boobies and skinny girls get little boobies, hence skinny girls with big boobies are either fake boobies or a genetic anomaly. So, theoretically, if I were to lose a lot of weight and get down to a nice normal size 10, boobage would go with it. This would make me sad on one hand because I like having big boobies. On the other, I would be skinny so would that be enough to compensate? I don't know. To me it is a moot point because I doubt I'll ever get down to a nice size 10 (and boys who have weird delusions about weight and girl's size I'll give you this... my roommate in CA was tall and willowy. She had a great body. A guy in GNC once commented to her that he wanted his girlfriend to have a body like hers and what was she 125 lbs? She replied with a very nice, no try 152. She wore a size 8/10. My mother was, before she stopped smoking, 5/7 and never past 120 lbs. She wore a 'nearly A' bra and was emaciated), but the point of this whole long post about weight and size etc is that if by some freak chance or disease I lost a bunch of weight including in boobies would I get augmentation? Probably not. I may try Saw Palmetto though. Michelle's little sister swears by it and she has big boobies.

5 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

It should be noted that my sister started out with small boobies then she got fat and had big boobies. Then she lost weight and had small boobies again. Then she got fat and had big boobies. That is when she decided that she never wanted to have small boobies again. Now she takes her Saw Palmetto and her big boobies with her wherever she goes no matter what her weight is.

Other comments:
-Tall/willowy roomate of yore is even skinnier now! And not in a healthy way.
-I know what size you wear. Mwah-hah-ha-ha!
-I will NOT get augmented boobies and I KNOW that mine turn small with weight loss. If you have implants, you have to change them out every 5-10 years. I WILL get them lifted however, so that no matter how small they are, at least they are perky. Ok, and I will probably start taking the Saw Palmetto.
-I don't want to be a size 2. I would, however, like to be a size 8 because whenever I look at stuff on the clearance rack there are always like a million size 8s.

Arson said...

a lift is important, I would totally get a lift. Kids take the perk out of the boobs.....you need a little perkiness.

Peeved Michelle said...

IMPORTANT CORRECTION FROM MY SISTER

She says...
I am glad she did not mention me by name but I take Female Caps by Solaray!

:D said...

thanks to decent genes i was a size 5 w/ 36 c and then got fat and had HUGE boobs and then got skinny and they are back to a 36 c if a little less full cuz i dont lift enough weights for my skin to shrink back. well that was too much info. sorry. i don't mind being a genetic anomaly :-D. everybodies different but if i had the money i would definitely get a lift. well maybe it depends on where the scar is. http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/ there's a fun site if you are bored

TIMMY! said...

they're real if i can touch them.

boobies...i love that word, hehe, i can't say boobies without smiling....boobies