Sunday, September 05, 2004

Good morning!

And happy Sunday! Why is it happy you might wonder... because I am finally not feeling like I am dying! I'm not 100% better but I finally feel like the walk to the kitchen isn't exhausting. I am now incredibly antsy to get out of the house. I've been inside forever it feels like! This morning I'm watching A League of Their Own. Here's one thing I don't really understand. There are only 4 teams. How can they possibly have a semi finals and a play offs with all of 4 teams? They would've all played each other during the regular season... probably 2 or 3 times each. Then to have a semi finals and a play off for a world season. That seems weird to me. Some of the movie was filmed in Huntington Indiana which is just up the block from Jasper Indiana where I used to live. There's a sign as you drive through sending you to the park where the baseball park scenes were done. Huntington was also where the movie Hard Rain was filmed so when that movie opened, the mayor of Huntington bought out the movie theater and had all the residents attend. Random Indiana trivia for a Sunday morning. :)

No comments: