Saturday, September 11, 2004

Last time...

You know, you never think that something you've done may be the last time you've done it. Like the last time you have sex with a now ex. This morning I had French Toast. It was the first time I've had French toast since before I was diagnosed back in 96ish. While at QFC I gave into the temptation to buy EnerG Tapioca Bread. The last time I tried GF bread from EnerG foods was back in 96 when I was first diagnosed and it was disgusting. It's been 8 years, by now I've forgotten what real bread tastes like (not really), I figured I'd try it again. I made French Toast this morning, and it reminded me of when I tried the gross bread way back in 96. My friend Kate & I spit it out because it was gross, but our other friend Katie ate it. Then I remembered she ate the cold Hamburger Helper out of my fridge that was left over and that I could no longer eat. That's when it hit me. The last Glutenfull meal I ate was Hamburger Helper? Damn. If I had known it would've been the last time I would eat products with wheat, I would've made it count. It would've been pizza with cake and biscuits and cookie dough icecream and probably donuts for good measure. :) Hamburger helper, bleh.

No comments: