Saturday, September 25, 2004

Tipsey BLog

So while I was walking home form the bar I was thinking of the top 10 ways to tell if you are drunk. They are (in no particular order because really I can't come up with one and I can't type worth shit so forgive me):

10. Infomercials make sense. Suddenly you realize that you really NEED that toaster pop up ronco thing. (I want a stridex pad because my face feels gross from sweat and smoke). This is also applicable if you are an insomniac. Infomercials make sense then.
9 - Emailing, calling or posting a missed connection on craigslist for a long lost ex seems like a brilliant thing.
8. You twirl your hair around your finger. (Obviously only applicable if you are a girl)
7. You LOVE everyone.
6 - Staggering. You realize you are doing it.
5) Standing up is REWALLy hard.
4. I was watching the stars as I was walking home and they were so pretty and they made me happy and I was walking with my head tilted back looking at the stars and they were so pretty.

SO now i've lost interest in the list so maybe that's the number one sign. I think i'm going to have a hagen dasz bar and some advil and some water and some soda pop and some bacon mmm bacon i love bacon. You know what else I love? My boys. I've missed them because I've not been out in over a month and so the 4 drinks (3 regualr and one shot) have really hit me a little bit hard so actualy another way to tell you aree drunk is when you start with the phrase "OMG I am so drunk right now" I love JOan of Arcadia.

No comments: