Friday, September 17, 2004

From the random memories collection...

When I was a little girl, I used to hear the blood pound in my ears sometimes and it always scared me. It sounded to my mind like soldiers marching. Why did this come up?? The blood was just pulsing in my ears... I also used to think that when I had nightmares if I touched my nose it was like turning the channel on the TV dial (yes back then we didn't have remotes, but I had to walk across the room and turn the dial.). Sometimes the nightmare wouldn't go away so I would keep touching my nose until I would fall back asleep. I also used to jump really far away from my bed into the hallway because I was positive there were monsters under my bed. Then I would make a running leap onto my bed so they couldn't grab my feet.

Popsicles are good.

I am a big fan of the 'next blog' button, except I keep coming across all these teenybopper blogs. Written by young girls (usually) because they are pink and white with flowers and faeries and hearts and all sorts of other crap. The other annoying part... these kids use random capitalizations. What is that? Anyone?? Tonight's random blogging also gave me a lot of results from Singaporean bloggers. I wonder what the mechanism is that gives us the next random blog... I got the same one twice in like an hour. Oh... the other annoying thing, I keep ending up with these blogs that have things attached that want to download crap. So I say no. Then it says can't go on until you say yes. Well hell no I won't go so it gets stuck. Bastards. :)

I'm sleepy. I've started getting up at 5:00 so that I can spend 15 minutes lying in bed trying to convince myself to get up to go to the gym. Now that my gym buddy has quit, it will be even harder to keep convincing myself to go. It is sooooo nice and easy to just lie in bed. Plus it means I'm exhausted by like 9:30 - 10. Damn I'm an old lady...

Final thought, I'm volunteering at SU's day of caring tomorrow. I will be working with a team of students then we get together and talk about the experience I'm a little nervous about it.

Ok one final final thought... cute guy god(twop) and goth god(twop) from Joan of Arcadia are hot.

No comments: