Saturday, September 04, 2004

Other news from my world...

My gym buddy has gotten herself a new job. She'll be leaving SU in like 2 weeks. :( It'll be much more of a struggle to go every day once she's gone. Especially since I haven't been all this past week because of sickness. I used to go all the time in CA until I got sick then spent about 2 weeks not going and got out of the habit. I think I'll keep at it, though, I hope. :)

My father flew out to FL to fetch my nephew from my little sister's (not his mother) house. They are now both back in AZ at my parents' house. They're trying to figure out how to make this work now... What this means for all 3 of them. AND where to put Chris since they've filled (and by filled I mean filled beyond what any NORMAL person can imagine) the living room with the stuff they've taken out of the back bedrooms in the renovation of the back bedrooms. I think he's sleeping in 'the computer room' now, although the last time I was there, there was no bed in that room or maybe there was but it was buried under mounds of detrius.

Hancock Fabrics is having a big labor day sale this weekend. I'm going to field trip to our local shop to get the stuff to start my quilt project and maybe material to make a skirt or something on Monday. Monday is when the accessories/supplies go on sale as opposed to just fabric which is on sale right now.

Finally... I love old school Christian Slater. He is yummy in those bad boy roles.

No comments: