Saturday, September 04, 2004

Thoughts while sick...

My big boss sent me home from work yesterday because he felt I shouldn't be there. He was right and I took a great nap when I finally got home. I got a bunch of shit done, though, and that was good since I have to have office spotless for when mat leave boss finally returns on Thursday. I don't want this to happen. Sitting at home alone all this time has given me a lot of time to think... sometimes that is not a good thing. I've been waxing nostalgic lately. I need to stop that. Random thought of the morning... the way Valerie wants to kill herself... jumping off a cliff into traffic would be the worst way ever. There are like a billion better ways, especially since that one wouldn't guarantee anything. I also don't understand how Kelly Taylor, Donna Martin, David Silver are all sitting close to each other. Yet somehow Steve Sanders is not near them. Very odd indeed. (too much time on my hands to think... :) )

Things I like right now: AD ointment... soothes my poor nose. Kleenex. Popsicles (yum and at only 35 calories aren't quite the pigfest I thought they were). Beverly Hills 90210. Nyquil. Peanutbuttercrackers with the added bonus of mini chocolate chips.

Things I don't like right now: Being sick (obviously). Dayquil (it doesn't seem to be helping). Being bored out of my mind. All these thoughts/memories rattling around in my head.

No comments: