Tuesday, September 28, 2004

This morning

Two things I discovered this morning when I got up.

1 - I can't completely bend or straighten the elbow... I get close and in extreme pain. Made washing my hair and face difficult. Don't get me started on hooking the damn bra strap. I had to do it like when I first started wearing bras, hook in front then turn it to be proper. Bending the arm to get it into the strap, also not fun.

2 - I do not like white rice bread. I think the bread I tried and didn't hate was tapioca bread. White rice bread still foams in your mouth like I remember it doing all those years ago. I actually spit the bite from this morning into a napkin then into the trash. Damn.

3 comments:

TIMMY! said...

post some pictures up of you trying to clip your bra. please.

Peeved Michelle said...

Timmy sounds like another friend of ours. He-who-shall-not-be-named.

Joanne said...

Timmy - Buy a girl a digital camera and the pics are all yours. ;)