Friday, September 03, 2004

Ugh... I'm dying

Okay not really. I'm at that whiny stage of being sick. I was looking for my small pot in the kitchen (not to be confused with a small bag of pot, this was to cook some mashed potatoes in) and I couldn't find it. I was calling to small pot and unlike a puppy it didn't come when called. Damn little pot. Finally I found it in the sink. I left work early today. I was just too tired and tired and icky feeling. Took a nice nap and am trying to put off going to bed because I've been having a hard time sleeping so maybe if I go to bed later I won't wake up at 1:00 AM. Popsicles make me happy when I'm sick. They make me feel less hot and they make my throat a little happy. I have to go to work tomorrow since I have a 1 PM meeting with my boss (not mat leave boss, her boss) and I gots shit to do. Spending all summer flaking off was not good.

Baxter was just eating her dinner in the cage. It has 3 tiers and each shelf is maybe the width of a sheet of paperish. So she was just eating and randomly fell off the shelf to the base below. I shouldn't laugh but I did. Schadenfraude.

No comments: