Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Cheesefest...

To counterbalance the cheesefest that is the previous post... here are a few things making me unhappy right now:

1 - Shoulder muscles are killing me because of yesterday's workout.
2 - The pockets of these pants are seriously shredded inside.
3 - I own 3 pairs of hand coverings (gloves/mittens). I can find 2. Not 2 pair, one glove and one mitten. That do not match.
4 - Stalking of workcrush has failed. (ok really doesn't make me that unhappy, there's still thrill in the hunt.)
5 - I had a 5th but it was so minor, I can't actually remember it...

1 comment:

Stephen said...

My complaints...

1 - I'm still carrying a mild cold after 3 weeks. It goes away then comes back, then goes away, then comes back... it's like a crazy stalker ;)

2 - I still have xmas decorations in my front room

3 - I'm too manly

4 - My downstairs is colder than my upstairs, unless I start a fire. And I'm nearly out of firewood...

5 - Snow melts