Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dreaming of Hawaii

I had another fairly vivid dream involving the ocean last night. (Technically this morning). I was in Hawaii. I was there with friends and we were sitting high on some bleacher type seats watching a show below in the water. The bleachers were standing in the ocean too. The water was very blue and very clear. I changed to a different set of bleachers which was just like one really high bleacher seat with no cross pieces or anything to brace it. It was really like 2 sides and a top. But we were high off the ocean. For some reason the seat falls over and nobody is injured we just end up in the water, but very shallow water. I do not have my shorts on but they had been next to me when I fell (so I'm wearing bathing suit and t-shirt). I lose them in the water which means I have lost all my money, my hotel key and my identification. So I spend much of the rest of the dream getting sunburned and searching for my wallet and my ID.

Search: To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. You may be searching for a solution to a problem.

Ocean: To see an ocean in your dream, represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of some spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal.

Bleachers: To see or sit on bleachers in your dream, indicates that you are are reflecting on your progress in achieving your goals. The appearance of bleachers can also serve to bring you back in time to the high school gym or track field and the feelings you experienced at the time.

Fall: To dream that you fall and are not frightened, signifies that you will overcome your adversities with ease.

Blue: Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind.

Wallet: To dream that you lost your wallet, suggests that you need to be more cautious and careful about your spending and finances. You need to be more responsible with your money. (Big surprise there :))

Sunburn: To dream that you have a sunburn, indicates that there is an emotional situation or problem that you can no longer avoid. There is some urgent matter that is literally burning through to your soul and demands your immediate attention.

Now isn't that some weird wild stuff?

No comments: