Friday, February 25, 2005

Dream a little dream of...

Apparently of James Bond. And me. :) No, not like that you sickos. It didn't get that far. So in this latest installment of Joanne's dreamworld, I was in James Bond's house and he was making martinis. He gave me the martini shaker while he prepared glasses. One regular martini glass, one little glass for ice. He wanted me to put the ice in the glasses (I know you don't put ice in the martini glass but I did anyway). I spilled the ice so we went into the kitchen where somehow I hit my head on the kitchen cupboard. I struggled to stay conscious for a minute but then passed out on the kitchen floor. So then he is shaking me and slapping my face trying to wake me up. So now I'm dreaming that I'm dreaming and in the dream, I'm swimming in a very very teal green ocean with 2 dogs, a corgi and a bulldog. We are all participating in the Amazing Race. I was trying to help the bulldog because it was heavy and having a hard time swimming but he struggled free and then I saw a swirling wave coming towards us. The dogs got out of the way but I got taken into the wave and turned around but ended up closer to shore.. which is where it ended.

Dog: To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed.

Dream: To dream that you are dreaming, signifies your emotional state. You are excessively worried and fearful about a situation or circumstance that you are going through.

Ocean: To see an ocean in your dream, represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of some spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal.
To dream that you are traveling across the ocean, signifies new found freedom and independence. You are showing great courage.

Swimming: To dream that you are swimming, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

Ice: To see ice in your dream, suggests that you are lacking a flow of ideas and thoughts. You are not seeing in progress in your life. Alternatively, you may be feeling emotionally paralyzed or rigid. You need to let your feelings be known.

Wave: To see clear, calm waves in your dream, signifies a calming of emotions. It may also signal an important decision to be made.

Teal: The color teal signifies trustworthiness, devotion and healing. It is also indicative of spiritual guidance and teacher.

Fainting: To dream that you are fainting, suggests your inability to confront some unconscious issue or feelings. You need to be more aware and acknowledge of those feelings.

Voltiare! Anyone want to take a stab at putting it all together? Although I'm pretty sure I can.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

James Bond: To dream of James Bond means you like to wear stiletto boots, bed buxom polyester-leisure-suit-wearing women, and say witty things like "Hah - Doctor Phone-ery - the line is dead now!"