Thursday, February 03, 2005

Yelling girl...

He forgot his microphone thing again. I had to explain everything all over - in shouting voice. He couldn't make the numbers add up the way I did because he was forgetting the tax benefit when contributing more to a 403(b) [like a 401(k) plan] plan. I don't think he was 100% convinced but he has turned in his form and hopefully he won't need any help from me for 1 year (the limits go up every year). Another employee came in right after that and I accidentally yelled at him because I was so used to talking so loudly. He just chuckled because he had heard me through my closed office door so he knew why.

In other news, Vacation all I've ever wanted. Vacation have to get away. Vacation meant to be spent alone. Or actually with Michelle wandering around Southern California including a trip to my holyland, my place of worship... Disneyland! Yay for me! I will be turning 31 in sunny, fun So Cal!

4 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! What else should we do?

Stephen said...

Obviously, you will have to duel to the death at Medieval Times...

Winner gets a Donald Duck shrinki-dink.

Unknown said...

But, are they manly?

Stephen said...

Depends if I use the pics of Baby Donald [with a bib] or Pissed-Off Donald [with firey eyes].

That reminds me... anyone know if the Muppet Babies are still on tv [not that I watch tv ;)]?