Monday, February 28, 2005

Ambient music

Is it so difficult for coffee houses to play their background music at a reasonable level? MP & I have been spending an inordinate amount of time in coffee houses lately. In the last 3 weeks I've spent more time in them than I think I ever have before. Tonight we were in Cafe Vivace (I think that was the name) and the music at one point was so loud I felt like I was having to shout at him. If I wanted to hang out in a noisy bar, we could've gone to one. But the spiced cider I had was the best I've had (since I usually drink Starbucks or at my employer that's not saying a lot). Actually we're still looking for the elusive straigth bar on the hill with darts that's not Kincorras.. Apparently those (like straight, funny, kind, normal, single men) do not exist. Or exist solely in the imagination of straight women.

1 comment:

sic said...

Oh, they exist... They're just messed up in the head. They go for women who are cruel and emotionally abusive or beautiful and vacant.