Thursday, February 10, 2005

One down... 3 to go

The first of what will ultimately be 4 interviews by different folks is now done. I survived it. I did not vomit. It wasn't too bad... She didn't really write anything down so I'm not sure if that is good or bad. It was much more informal, like a conversation than an answer these 10 questions type of thing. I have one this afternoon with biggest boss. I have 2 tomorrow with peers. Damn, no jeans tomorrow...

In other freaky news, a long time ago, I bought a black and white striped polyesterish shirt that looks very professional and all that. Shortly after acquisition, I spilled curry on it. The curry combined with the polyesterishness caused the black to bleed into the white stripes so I thought it was ruined. I have tried washing it. I tried washing it with stain-out. The stain was always there. I looked at it this morning thinking I could use my new bleach pen to get it out. I can't see the stain. I don't know where it went or what happened to it. I'm a little freaked out. I will have to triple check it tonight but it may be part of tomorrow's interview outfit.

No comments: