Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bar-be-cue

I just got back form an impromptu BBQ with 2 members of the Cult of the Virigins and the one former member. (Have I mentioned that one of the Cult finally took the plunge and is now a full fledged member of the premarital sex club? Coworker and this guy she used to make out with in college who she sees occassionally did the deed last week. Her descriptor of first time sex, it hurt and ew why would people do this. I told her it gets better eventually but to keep trying.) Anyway, gay collegestudent's parents are out of town so we went out to their house and grilled burgers and chicken and just had a grand old time. Newlynonvirgincoworker brought her little tiny dog jomji (I don't know the correct spelling,but it means 'crotch' in Korean because apparently the dog is a big sniffer) who is a silky terrier and I threw the ball back and forth across the yard. She was in dog heaven, I think I threw the damn ball for 2 hours. It was nice, though. We were out of the city and it was really dark but you could see the stars. Their house is beautiful. We ate on the deck. It was just a good time. Friday night, we're all going out to RPlace for dancing. That should be an interesting time, but gaycollegestudent is getting weirdly excited about the prospect. I don't think he gets to go out all that much.

5 comments:

Kate the Peon said...

Sounds like a good time. It's nice of you to counsel NewlyNonVirgin. :)

Peeved Michelle said...

Maybe gay virgin can become just a regular after his night out at RPlace. I didn't even notice that there was dancing at RPlace.

Unknown said...

It takes place on the over-crowded third floor. Think horrible balcony accident. That's how crowded it is.

Gay virgin probably won't become a regular at RPlace. I'm thinking perhaps the pretty pretties will eat him alive.

Peeved Michelle said...

I meant to say that maybe virgin gay will become just a regular gay after one night at RPlace.

Unknown said...

Ah.

Perhaps.

Unlikely.

Kinda icky.