Tuesday, July 26, 2005

It's a holly jolly day with you.

I have spent the morning listening to the Disney Hunchback of Notre Dame soundtrack at work. I found my Disney CD's! Yay! They were not where they usually sit in the rack that holds all the CD cases because they had fallen into an empty box next to it then buried by other stuff. I found them when Tess got stuck in said empty box. They were the ones I was attempting to burn when I had all sorts of issues last night. I brought them in to work today to listen at my desk because lately I've been wanting to listen to the happy fun music of my holy land. :)

2 comments:

SJ said...

Oh Chim-chimminie, chim-chimminie, chim-chim-chereeeee...... a Sweep is as lucky, as lucky can beeeeeee....

Mind Sprite said...

I adore Alladin and the Lion King. My ex and I actually fought over who was getting which Disney movie when we divorced. We split the two above....I got the Lion King, which I still can't decide was the better deal.