Friday, July 29, 2005

Panic attack! Panic attack!

This is NOT a drill people! We are at defcon 5! There was a voicemail on my home phone from my landlord. Keybank (who holds the mortgage to the building I guess?) randomly chose my apartment to inspect on the 4th. EEEKKK!!! If I won't let my friends into the place, would I actually let my apartment manager into it? To see the bedroom walls painted oddly? I suppose I could call him and say hell no, I won't let them in. But really I guess this pretty much ensures I spend the weekend cleaning instead of 'hypothetical cleaning.'

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hohoho!! Karma!

I'm so inviting myself over on the 5th. :P

Joanne said...

You can try but since you work on Fridays I'm thinking you won't be here. ;) And how is this karma dammit?! I should have good karma by now, but no, still all bad.

Peeved Michelle said...

Ok, so I should definitely come for a visit the next weekend.

... said...

I am guessing since it is the middle of Saturday, that you are frantically cleaning this weekend...do you have to worry about the pets or are they okay as far as the apt man goes...