Friday, July 15, 2005

It's been awhile...

blah blah blah balhblah. Some song lyrics I don't know.

Traditionally Steven* has plans on Thursday nights to meet up with some trannys and our other friend V to play darts. I decided to crash the evening. Actually, I didn't crash since I told him I was joining him and he already knew the trannys weren't coming and, well, v is completely unreliable. So we made arrangements to meet at 7:59 at the usual street corner for when we're going to the bar. I honestly can't remember the last time I've been in the bar. I was thinking it's been awhile since I've had anything to drink at all, but then I remembered drinking in Hawai'i with Michelle. But seriously that was a month and a half ago. And those were all at straight bars. Those bartenders don't pour well. Anyway I digress (but seriously I'm not fixing anymore typos so just cope with them..) Matty (I mean Steven) and I played darts for a couple of hours. Jeffy, my gay pothead bartending husband joined us after awhile. We had a lot of fun.
It's been awhile since I've had that kind of fun. I beat Steven several times and he may have beaten me once but I'm sure he was cheating.

*Steven had to change his name from his original name because Jesus was in the bar and Steven was trying to avoid him. No really, Jesus. Or the 2nd coming of Jesus. That's what he believes. (The guy, not Steven. He & Jeffy do not believe that the guy is Jesus.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, I don't believe Jesus is really Jesus. He ran into me outside my apartment, which I foolishly revealed was actually my apartment, because the bulk of our conversation was normal.

After he found out I lived in the building I was standing in front of, he said, "Do you know who I am?" I said no. He said I'm the Holy Spirit incarnated. Every cell in my body said, "Fuck."

So now I'm "Steven", and I've never met "Jesus". Although if I find him, I'll tell him you were looking for him.

I beat you more than once, woman, and you were the one who was cheating all night. Every time I turned my back you through a bull's eye. I know that wasn't a coincidence.