Friday, July 15, 2005

An opportunity missed

Honestly, I truly and really seriously deserve to be single for the rest of my fucking life after lunch today. Nolongervirgin coworker and I went to eat in the caf like we do every day. We sat closer to where workcrush usually sits because that's where there was a free table. He was not there. About 15 min later he comes in by himself and sits at his usual table. By. himself! I said hello and we chatted a little bit. Did I at any point say, hey would you like to join us? like any normal person would do. No. Because I am retarded. Completely and totally retarded. I'm just going out today and buying my first cat because really with that performance I deserve to be the crazy cat lady.

2 comments:

Peeved Michelle said...

Wow, that really was a huge lapse in judgment.

Unknown said...

You're an idiot.